From Charles Daniel, former About.com Guide
Learn about the current medical treatments that doctors and other practitioners use to manage hepatitis.
- Current Medical Treatments
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- All about Ribavirin
- All about Peginterferon
- What Are the Side Effects of Ribavirin Treatment?
- What Are the Side Effects of Peginterferon Treatment?
- Is STAT-C the New Treatment for Hepatitis C?
- What Is Riba Rage?
- Side Effects from Taking Pegasys
- Selecting a Physician
- What's the Difference Between Peginterferon Alfa 2a & Peginterferon Alfa 2b?
- Do I Need a Special Diet If I Have Cirrhosis?
- Chronic Hepatitis Nutrition: What Should I Eat?
- What Is Immune Globulin?
- Hepatitis A and Immune Globulin
- What Is a Sustained Virologic Response?
- What Is a "Pegylated" Drug?
Alternative medicine is popular, but is it a good choice for treating hepatitis? An informed patient needs to consider the benefits and criticisms of alternative treatments.